Tuesday 13 March 2012

Club Monaco online

Great news online shoppers! Club Monaco is signing on for online shopping! As of March 26th we'll be able to finally shop online at Club Monaco! They're a little late to the game, but I guess in this case its better late than never!

Not sure what the shipping to Canada will be like, but I think it will definitely be worth it. I always find myself looking at their website online and then hitting the stores, getting overwhelmed and forgetting what it is I wanted to buy.

Plus I LOVE online shopping. It's like sending yourself little gifts every now and then. So if you're like me and super excited to shop Club Monaco online, fan them on facebook and you'll be able to take a peek at their online store a full three days before it's available to the public!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's TALK