Saturday 8 September 2012

Little Brag.

I don't mean to sound like a braggart, but I'm going to brag for a second. Simply because I AM SO DARN EXCITED. This week has been really fabulous. I started school, which seems like it is going to be challenging and wonderful all at the same time, I also found out that I have been hired as a PR intern for Ottawa Fashion Week, AND have found out that I am one of the Social Media Editors for the Algonquin Times!

It's been a week literally FULL of amazing things. I spent all summer in some sort of rut, not feeling fulfilled creatively and wishing I had more to occupy my time, and now in one week, all of my wishes have been granted. Luckiest girl ever. I am so excited for the insanity.

I also entered in a Vlogger Search competition at Place d'Orleans. The winner gets to be the vlogger for  the mall and wins $300 per month to shop with! Hello dream contest! The voting starts on MONDAY for this thing, so you can bet that I will be bugging everyone to get on there and VOTE FOR ME TO WIN! :)

Check out my vlog here and see what awesome buys I found at Place d'Orleans!! And don't forget to vote on MONDAY!!

http://apps.facebook.com/vloggersearch/gallery/entry/29



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's TALK